Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Please pray

I'm not sure what else we can do at this time. I don't ask for many prayer request but I am now. If you read my blog please, pray for Marcy, Doug, and Alex. Marcy and Doug are adopting from Russia. They have tried to adopt from China(still in line there after three years), Vietnam, Kazakhstan, and now Russia. Vietnam and Kazakhstan closed their programs while they were waiting for a referral. Now Marcy and Doug are in Russia and the judge is on a major power trip and is close to not letting this couple adopt Alex. Alex, is two and has spent his life in the orphanage. He met Marcy and Doug about three months ago as Russian adoptions are different and you actually meet your child, then go home and come back when you have a court date. This judge nit picked everything Doug and Marcy turned in. It appears to me she wants Alex to sit in an orphanage. I am just sick about this. Please go check out Marcy's blog...where she can explain better than me. Thanks.

http://journey2alex.blogspot.com/


Alicia

1 comment:

  1. I picked you for a Kreativ Blog Award. Read my latest entry for more info.
    Heee Heee Heeee

    ReplyDelete