Sunday, August 23, 2009

And now for some pictures!

Update...I have no idea what I have done to my blog. I will hopefully get it fixed some year!

Isn't he a cutie pie?! I know I'm his Momma, but he sure is perfect to me! I am too tired of uploading these to put them in the right order. The pictures are going from oldest to youngest. If someone knows an easy way to upload let me know. I always have to copy and paste them in the correct order. Oh, I just realized I could upload them in order. Can you tell I am tired? Oh well. Just enjoy seeing pics of Burkie! Until next month..or so I hope!










Burke and his dog, Riley


Absolutely adorable!


Adorable!


Yum Yum!






Burke having a fun time in his swing.

Burke sitting in the high chair that I used to sit at! It's an antique! Ha!

4 comments:

  1. He is getting so big and is such a cutie pie!!! Looking good in his Jayhawk shirt I must say.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO CUTE!! And check out that super-cool KU shirt!!! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete